The DPRK Business Monthly, an international business report edited in Beijing, has been made available to CanKor readers by its editor, Paul White. Please check the June 2011 edition here: DPRK Business Monthly June 2011.
- Ground Broken for Yalu Border Free Trade Zone
- NK to Experiment with Free Market Practices
- Mongolia Eyes NK Ports
- NK-China Joint Venture Doing Well
- Mount Kumgang Beckons Overseas Investors
- Good Times Over for ROK Businesses Eyeing North
- Seoul Offered FTA to Pyongyang: ROK Ex-Trade Official
- ROK Catholics Pray for Better Seoul-P’yang Ties
- Swiss Conductor Hopes for NK-ROK Youth Concert
- Clavis Develops RFID-Enabled Asset Tracking System for Kaesong
- NK Leases Rajin Pier to Swiss
… and a number of other items, including a selection of North Korean tours by various tour operators.
Please feel free to consult the full issue by clicking on this link: DPRK Business Monthly June 2011