The DPRK Business Monthly, an international business report edited in Beijing, has been made available to CanKor readers by its editor, Paul White. Please check the July 2011 edition here: DPRK Business Monthly July 2011.
Titles of articles found in this issue include:
- China Shipping Goods South via Rajin Port
- France to Open Cooperation Bureau in P’yang
- Incredible Pool of Talent in NK
- NK Citizens Win ROK Lawsuit
- Floods Add to NK Food Woes
- Ryugyong Hotel Completed
- Internet, Mobile Phone Access for Mount Kumgang Visitors
- NK Valve Maker Seeking Export Sales
- Kaesong Wage to Rise by 5%
- Editor’s Comment on 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyongchang, ROK
…and a number of other items, including a selection of North Korean tours by various tour operators.
Please feel free to consult the full issue by clicking on this link: DPRK Business Monthly July 2011