The DPRK Business Monthly, an international business report edited in Beijing, has been made available to CanKor readers by its editor, Paul White. Please check the November 2011 edition here: DPRK Business Monthly November 2011.
Titles of articles found in this issue include:
- NK to Earn US$100 Million Annually from Pipeline
- DPRK Seeks More Economic Cooperation: Envoy
- Economy Focus of NK Policies
- Taiwan Buddhists Deliver NK Aid
- P’yang Autumn Commodities Fair Opens
- NK Building 100,000 Private Homes
- Work Progressing on North’s First ELWR
…plus a number of other items, including a selection of North Korean tours by various tour operators.
Please feel free to consult the full issue by clicking on this link: DPRK Business Monthly November 2011