The DPRK Business Monthly, an international business report edited in Beijing, has been made available to CanKor readers by its editor, Paul White. Please check the October 2011 edition here: DPRK Business Monthly October 2011.
Titles of articles found in this issue include:
- Rajin-Khasan Rail Link Opens
- China to Expand Gateway to NK
- NGO Initiatives in the DPRK: Korean Care Friendship Network
- Mel Cheatham top US Expert on NK: Rev. Franklin Graham
- Daepung Group Outlines Economic Strategy
- Seventh Autumn Pyongyang Trade Fair
- Minerals Key to NK Economic Growth
- Education Has the Power to Transcend Boundaries by Lord Alton of Liverpool
- Rason Nurtures Seeds of Foreign Enterprise
…plus a number of other items, including a selection of North Korean tours by various tour operators.
Please feel free to consult the full issue by clicking on this link: DPRK Business Monthly October 2011