The DPRK Business Monthly, an international business report edited in Beijing, has been made available to CanKor readers by its editor, Paul White. Please check the August 2011 edition here: DPRK Business Monthly August 2011.
Titles of articles found in this issue include:
- AP to Open P’yang Bureau Early Next Year
- Reuters Seeks Satellite Video Link with NK
- International Aid to DPRK Doubles
- Russia Seeks Gas Pipeline Via NK
- NK Academics Studying in Canada
- American Religious NGOs in North Korea
- US Company Picked to Revive Mount Kumgang Resort
- ROK Firms May Sue Gov’t Over NK Sanctions
- “Reunification Means Hope, Jobs, Peace”: ROK Presidential Hopeful
- NK Exploring for Rare Earth Elements
- Kaesong Trade Continues to Grow
- Editor’s Comment on Unification tax vs. South-North FTA
…plus a number of other items, including a selection of North Korean tours by various tour operators.
Please feel free to consult the full issue by clicking on this link: DPRK Business Monthly August 2011